It sounds exaggerated but the truth is truth:
* Pemba Sherpa donated NRS 2,00,00,000 to the earthquake victims in Nepal last year.
* This Past December 16, 2016 he completed and handed over the small hydro-power project to the local community in Solukhumbu. The hydro electricity project now provides power to at least 100 households.
* He plans to fly to Nepal on his own small plane some day in the future.
* His ‘Sherpa Tea’ is now in the isles of Kroger’s, one of world’s largest food chains.
* He also contributed to the construction of extension bridge his local village.
* Mr Pemba is also an FAA certified pilot.
He says: My vision is to continue to be helpful to the needy in the communities across the world.