Opportunity for Nepali Youth !
Life is not about how it is seen from outside, rather it is more like what we have actual experience about it. Huge numbers of Nepalese live abroad for better life and future but little did we know that things in abroad are not as rosy as it seems to be. There are certain things we realize after we leave the country. Every one’s ultimate goal is to have peace!
This opportunity is for high school students in Colorado to write essay and win cash prizes and certificate of recognition. We are organizing an essay writing competition on the occasion of our annual 2018 Summer Picnic. The topic is Buddha, The Light of Asia, incorporating your own style and experiences on Nepal.
Details of the competition:
Topic of Essay: Buddha, the light of Asia.
Language: English or Nepali
Eligible /participants: All high school Students within Colorado. (Incoming and outgoing high school students of 2018 will be eligible participants.)
Deadline for submission: June 30, 2018.
Winner will be announced July 14 during the RMFN Picnic.
Prize for the winners:
• 1st winner: $150.00 cash prize and certificate
• 2nd winner: $100.00 cash prize and certificate.
• 3rd winner: $50.00 cash prize and certificate.
• Essay should be in Minimum 500 words and maximum 1,000 words.
• Only one essay can be submitted per contestant.
• Essay must be contestant’s own writing and shouldn’t be published previously.
• Include a cover page with (Contestant Name, Contact Phone and Email, School’s name, Grade)
• Only electronic submission accepted.
• Essay submitted after deadline will be excluded for contestants.
• Essay received from out of Colorado high school students will be rejected.
All the submitted essays will be evaluated and ranked by different judges working independently. Results will be made according to the score provided by different judges. Final decision will be reserved with the RMFN Essay contest committee-2017.
Submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com